Our Kratom is not for human consumption.
Though Kratom is not necessarily 'illegal' to consume in the United States except certain restrictions. See Legality Map here ( https://kratomanswers.org/ ) it is not actually approved for human consumption by the Food and Drug Administration.
Again, our Kratom products are sold as a bulk botanical ingredient to be used for incense, candle-making, aromatherapy, craft/soap-making or horticultural purposes only -- they are NOT meant or sold for human consumption.
Our Kratom products are not sold with any directions or instructions for use.
Below are the terms and conditions by which TheHealthPlace.net owners, and related parties offer to sell our products to the buyer. By ordering from this website you are agreeing to our purchase terms and conditions, which may be changed and updated on the website without notice, at our discretion at any time.
1. TheHealthPlace.net some products are not sold for human consumption and shall not be used for any related purposes. Our herbal products are sold for use as specimens for scientific research by professionals and amateurs alike for botanical study. Additionally, our products are also suitable to use as incense components, aroma therapeutic products, natural dyes, crafts, and/or religious or spiritual purposes. The chemical, physical, and toxicological properties of these herbs and chemicals have not been fully investigated and are not guaranteed. The FDA (Federal Drug Administration) has not evaluated the statements made on this website or by anyone affiliated with the website. The information provided is for botanical, educational, cultural or scientific purposes and are not provided to prevent, treat, cure, or mitigate any disease. Any human or animal consumption, by any method, is deemed mis-use of our products.
2. TheHealthPlace.net products are sold exclusively to the buyer under the condition that they will not be adulterated, mislabeled, or used as precursor materials for any scheduled materials.
3. Buyer acknowledges that the products have not been tested by TheHealthPlace.net for safety and efficacy in food, drug, medical device, cosmetic, commercial or any other applications. Buyer represents and warrants to TheHealthPlace.net that buyer will properly test and use any products purchased from TheHealthPlace.net in accordance with the practices of an expert in the field and in strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, now and hereinafter enacted.
4. Buyer realizes that, since TheHealthPlace.net products are intended primarily for research or horticultural/craft-making purposes, they may not be on the Toxic Substances Control Act inventory. Buyer assumes responsibility to assure that the products purchased from TheHealthPlace.net are approved for use under TSCA if applicable. Buyer has the responsibility to verify the hazards and to conduct any further research necessary to learn the hazards involved with using products purchased from TheHealthPlace.net. Buyer also has the duty to warn any auxiliary personnel of any possible risks involved in using or handling the products.
5. TheHealthPlace.net disclaims all warranties and statements of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to any of the products offered, their use and or any results from their use, including but not limited to special, indirect, consequential, punitive, and exemplary damages, in connection with any of the products offered by TheHealthPlace.net and or any results from their use, whether or not it has been advised of the possibilities thereof. TheHealthPlace.net intends to only offer for sale accurate botanical material and information. It is possible that some information about tour products may be incorrect as the herbal products that we offer for sale have been collected in the wild and/or the originating source may have incorrectly identified the botanical material. Therefore, no guarantee is made regarding the accuracy of the botanical species or purity of the material of our products.
6. In no event shall TheHealthPlace.net owners, and related parties and/or related ownership entities be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, whether purchasers claim in contract, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise. In consideration of the sale of product to buyer, which sales we would not otherwise make, buyer agrees to indemnify and hold TheHealthPlace.net , owners, and related parties harmless from all claims, expenses, losses, and liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of buyers handling and/or use or mis-use of product(s), whether used alone or in combination with any other substance.
7. By purchasing any materials or products from TheHealthPlace.net you acknowledge that you are over the age of 18, and will use such products for legitimate, proper and legally acceptable purposes.
8. By ordering any product, the buyer has checked all laws and regulation regarding said product in the state/province and country, which the buyer resides. Buyer agrees that said product(s) are legal for buyer to purchase, and possess in buyer’s state, province and country. Any complication with Goods in transit, which are due to a failure to observe applicable laws and regulations are entirely the responsibility of the buyer. In the event of litigation both parties expressly agree that the venue shall be in Charlotte, NC or as changed at the sole discretion by the owners of TheHealthPlace.net . South Carolina law shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State’s courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
9. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Due to the nature of the product - we are unable to accept returns. We absolutely cannot and will not resell any product that is used, opened or left our facility.
I do hereby declare I have read, fully understand, and agree with all the purchase terms and conditions of sale outlined by TheHealthPlace.net in the above sections 1 through 9. I understand that I must check a box agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set forth in this document before I will be allowed to purchase any TheHealthPlace.net product. By clicking the Terms and Agreement checkbox at time of checkout I am swearing that I am 21 years of age or older, that all personal information I give is true and accurate pertaining to my identity and my physical address. I understand that TheHealthPlace.net reserves the right to deny any purchase I may attempt to make for any reason at any time with no explanation. I understand that in the event this happens all monies I might have paid will be refunded in full and immediately.
What personal information does Buy Kratom collect?
We collect Personal Data about you when you provide such information directly to us, when third parties such as our business partners or service providers provide us with Personal Data about you, or when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Services.
Information we collect directly from you: We receive Personal Data directly from you when you provide us with such Personal Data, including without limitation the following:
- First and Last name
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- Credit/debit card information
- Company name and job title
Information we receive from third party sources
We have built services from some third parties into the Site, and those third parties provide us with Personal Data about you, such as the following:
Account information for third party services:
If you interact with a third party service when using our Services, such as if you use a third-party service to log-in to our Services (for example, signing up for an account with Facebook Connect), or if you share content from our Services through a third party social media service, the third party service will send us information about you, such as information from your public profile, if the third party service and your account settings allow such sharing. The information we receive will depend on the policies and your account settings with the third-party service.
We process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand and personalize our Services. For example, we use Personal Data to:
- Create and manage user profiles
- Communicate with you about the Services
- Protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal or harmful actions
- Allow you to create or attend events, and tell others about those actions
- Sell or purchase tickets to events
- Contact you about Service announcements, updates or offers
- Personalize website content and communications based on your preferences
- Provide support and assistance for the Services
- Discover others who might be interested in the Services
- To identify trends and other statistical information that may be useful to our business
- Comply with our legal or contractual obligations
- Resolve disputes
- Enforce our Terms of Service
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity and our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of others, as further described below.
Please be aware that the packaging of the product you receive might not exactly match the product image displayed on our website. At times, we make changes to the labeling as part of our ongoing improvement process, and on occasions, we may ship directly from our supplier to expedite order fulfillment. However, please rest assured that the product you receive is identical to what is advertised and meets our high standards of quality.